New Zealand’s only combined Golf and Cycle Tour! The tour has been designed specifically to allow both golfers and non-golfers to have a great time. Bringing together the best parts of our favourite cycle trails with up to 4 rounds of golf on some fantastic local courses. We’ve cherry-picked the highlights of the Around the Mountains, Roxburgh Gorge and Queenstown trails to create a 6 day cycle tour, showcasing the South Island’s most iconic landscapes. On 4 days you can choose to play golf on a selection of the finest local courses in the Queenstown and surrounding areas. The courses have been chosen for their high quality, local character and spectacular settings surrounded by mountains, lakes and rivers. 2 days are reserved exclusively for cycling on some of the most remote and spectacular trails in the country. If you don't play golf you can enjoy more great cycling, take in some lovely nature walks, or just enjoy some time out to rest and relax in the beautiful surroundings. The trip includes a scenic boat cruise and a jet boat ride through New Zealand’s biggest river canyon!
Start / Pick-up
Finish – Drop-off
See below for dates and prices
*This itinerary is indicative only and subject to change based on the conditions and needs of the group.
• The tour is designed to be flexible so that both golfers and non-golfers can enjoy it equally. You choose how much golf or cycling you want to do.
• Golfers can play up to 4 rounds of golf. These are optional, and everyone can choose to play golf or go cycling as they prefer. There are 2 days which are reserved exclusively for cycling.
• A latest technology e-bike is included for everyone on our golf and cycle tours.
• Pick-up and drop-off to or from alternate locations may be possible, please ask before booking.
• We can arrange golf lessons or caddies, please enquire for details.
• You are welcome to bring your own clubs but please do not bring a trundler. Alternatively golf clubs and carts are available to hire from the golf courses (not included). Please let us know in advance of your tour.
If you have a group of friends who would like to come on this tour but the dates don’t work, please let us know. We may be able to arrange alternate dates, subject to availability of staff, vehicles, bikes and accommodation.
|Start Date||Price||Single Supplement||Status|
|05/04/2021||$3295||$395||6 spaces left|